The Octava HDDSX-MX HD over LAN /IP is an easy to use, scalable HDMI video switching solution enabling the design of multi-source to multi-video display systems using standard ethernet cables.
The HDDSX simplifies installation of HD Video system by using available CAT 5e/6 cable and a Gigabit Ethernet LAN switch. The HDDSX utilizes advanced MJPEG techniques and IP protocol to deliver 1080p video 300ft+ feet..
The HDDSX- MX system is based on a scalable architecture thus enables system designers the flexibility of adding video sources or displays to the system as needed with minimum effort.
A customizable Control App for tablets simplifies system controls.
Ideal for digital signage, house of worship, education, hospital applications requiring multiple displays over longer distances using existing LAN infrastructure.
- Multi Source to Multi Screen Video Distribution
- Scalable Architecture- Easily Add Sources or Screens as Needed.
- Ideal for Large Scale Video Switching Applications Up to 255 Screens.
- 1080P Video Resolution
- 2 Ch Audio
- Simple to Install
- 300 ft Link Distance over CATx Cables. Longer Distances Achievable.
- Matrix Control App ( available for iOs , Android )
- Matrix Control for Windows.
Check Out Gear
480P, 720P, 1080i/P
2 Ch PCM
TX Unit In : 1
RX Unit Out : 1
Network Cable Link Distance
330 ft . CAT 6 cabling recommended
N x M Video Matrix
Build Virtually Any Sized Video Matrix Switch. (Contact Us for Details)
4.2 x 3.2 x 1.1 Inches ( 10.6 x 8.2x 2.9 cm) Length x Width x Height
Request System Quote
Let us know about your system. We will happily provide quotation for review. There is no-obligations for purchase.