Multiscreen Video Over IP
Fast Setup . Scalable . Flexible
Photo by Mitch Rosen on Unsplash
System Controller with feedback and live preview.
The Octava PRO DSX HDMI Video over IP solution is a scalable multiscreen 4K video connectivity platform. Utilizing network switch at the core and standard LAN cables, 4k video can be routed from any source to display connected to the network enabling one to create virtually any sized NxM HDMI Video Matrix, or Video Wall.
Integrated inside the PRO DSX unit is the Octava System Controller Software. The integrated System Controller enables you to install |customize| operate your your video system without additional hardware/gateways or software. Our engineers have streamlined vast majority of the programming and setup within the embedded software allowing you to get your video system up and running rapidly.
We provide OPEN API so you can create your own drivers to integrate with 3rd party control systems (Ex. Crestron, Control 4).
The Octava PRO DSX HDMI Video Over IP been deployed is ideal for commercial, enterprise , hospitality, and Education Audio Video installations.
- Built-In System Controller in unit | Control Entire System Now
- Real Time Video Screenshot of Source and Display
- NxM HDMI Video Matrix Build virtually any size video matrix
- Quick video Switching
- 3840 x 2160 Video Resolution capable
- HDR high dynamic range
- HDCP 2.2
- Video Wall create custom video wall using standard
- Easy to Control using iOS , Android or IR Remote
- 300 ft link distance over Ethernet cables.
- Bi-Direction IR Extension
- Serial controls extension– USB, RS-232
- 2ch Audio Injection and output ports
- PoE powered IEEE 802.3af or IEEE 802.3at
- Ethernet cascade on receiver to streamline cabling
- Quick Setup using our propietary EZ IP Setup
- Open API
Check Out Gear
In : 480P, 720P, 1080i/P, 3840x2160 @30Hz, 3840x2160 @60 Hz
Out : 480P, 720P, 1080i/P, 3840x2160 @30Hz
High Dynamic Range
In : 1
Out : 1
2 Ch PCM, Multi-Channel Ouput ( RX HDMI Out )
2 Ch PCM ( RX Analog Audio Out)
N x M HDMI Video Matrix
Build Virtually Any Sized Video Matrix Switch. (Contact Us for Details)
Create Large Screen Video Wall 2x2, 3x3, 2x3, 1x3 portrait, 4x4 and more
Network Cable Link Distance
330 ft . CAT 6 cabling recommended
Ethernet Daisy Chain
Extra Ethernet Port on RX Unit for Cascading RX Unit
IR Extension . Remote Controlled
Bi-Directional IR Extension.
PRO DSX Video Switching Via Remote Control.
USB Port Extension + RS-232 Serial Port
USB Extension for KVM Applications
RX-232 Port Extension
PoE or Local Powering
PoE Powered Conforming to IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at.
Local Power Option from 24-56 VDC Available.
8.7 x 4.1 x 1.0 Inches ( 22 x 10.4 x 2.5 cm) Length x Width x Height
Request System Quote
Let us know about your system requirements. Our design team will review and happily provide system build for your review. There is no-obligations for purchase.